"Dance until you shatter yourself." -Rumi

Thursday, August 5, 2010

CLOTHING/optional


when i arrived at rock river (vermont) there were about 50 naked men sunning on beaches and rocks, swimming in the river, hanging out with friends laughing and sharing good times. i'd say it was a downright wholesome scene. well, as wholesome as a bunch on naked gay men can be! i kept walking on past the main swimming and sunbathing area and stumbled upon a large flat rock, which invited me on to it for a yoga practice. i was only practicing for about 10 minutes when i looked up and saw my very first yoga teacher walking toward me. we both laughed and embraced and stood there bone ass naked catching up. he's the one who encouraged me to become a yoga teacher, and then years later he catches me practicing yoga naked on a rock! it was a special moment for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sacred Tremor

Sacred Tremor
discover what moves you