"Dance until you shatter yourself." -Rumi

Friday, April 22, 2011

ARRIVE/easton

I arrived at Easton Mountain today. Immediately upon arriving a dear friend asked me to go for a walk. We strolled along a trail that meandered around the lake. Easton Mountain is far away from everything. The quiet of the woods was at first a bit overwhelming. After I settled into the initial quiet I noticed how it wasn't quiet at all. The frogs were making their loud sounds, the wind in the trees, unidentified bird sounds, scampering. Karl pointed out some birds and identified their call. And then I heard it-- the sound of my own breathing! This is exactly what my soul needs right now. Quiet. Time to unplug, to unravel and to integrate. I am happy to be here. I am home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sacred Tremor

Sacred Tremor
discover what moves you