"Dance until you shatter yourself." -Rumi

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

RW+/boom



Sunday night I hosted a dance party in The Temple at Easton Mountain. I spent the day creating a magical space with big help from my friends here Michael, Marshall and Wayne. I set up the star machine and disco ball. We created a beautiful Moroccan style lounge in the back with draped chiffon fabric, big cushions, candles and slow blinking colored lights. There were candles all around the room with more blinking lights on the altar. I set up a DJ booth and played DJ all evening. A lot of people showed up and we danced our asses off!! At some point I slowed the music down and everyone cozied up on the cushions in a big puppy pile. It was fun to DJ for a puppy pile! A first.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sacred Tremor

Sacred Tremor
discover what moves you