"Dance until you shatter yourself." -Rumi

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

SCORPION/prep


A couple years ago I set out to master  Scorpion Pose.  I worked on it for a while, but then I moved and life happened.  I ended up taking several months off from teaching and practicing.  It was a good break.  Recently, my urge to teach and practice yoga have come back full force.  I've been practicing everyday and totally enjoying it.  Today, I got out the chair and decided I'm ready to re-engage my commitment to Scorpion.  The above is a picture of one of the preparatory poses.  I'm heading back into teaching full-time.  It's good to take a break from the things I love.  When I return I'm oftentimes refreshed and re-inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sacred Tremor

Sacred Tremor
discover what moves you