"Dance until you shatter yourself." -Rumi

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ELEPHANT/neti

Tonight five of the volunteers came over to my room. We opened up my costume box and spent 1/2 the evening choosing our costumes for the parade that we decided would actually be tomorrow before dinner. We sat around laughing and watching stupid youtube videos and generally just carrying on.

I feel alive in my body and in my life. My creative juices are flowing. I'm practicing yoga daily generally with other people from the community. I've been working a lot of inversions and arm balances as well as opening up my hips. I've made it my goal to do double pigeon every day. My ultimate goal is to do full lotus in handstand. But for now I just have to work on opening my hips so that I can do full lotus without severe pain. The process is fun and grueling at the same time.

I only have one more full day left here at Easton Mountain before I go to Kripalu for 10 days. 10 days! I'm assisting the 500hr module Advanced Asana and Anatomy. I'm super stoked. Then back to Easton!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sacred Tremor

Sacred Tremor
discover what moves you