"Dance until you shatter yourself." -Rumi

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

OFFICE/day

I've been waking every morning with the sun and going down to the great room and practicing yoga. I make a french press coffee, put on some music and flow with whatever my bhav is that morning. This morning I practiced yoga with Tim Cooley (resident yoga instructor). We mostly did partner yoga.

After yoga and breakfast I started my first official day of work as volunteer co-ordinator. We set up a temporary office space next to the big windows in the great room. The windows look out on to the land and on to the slow approach of spring. The new green buds are starting to pop and the trees are beginning to blossom. The dandelions have opened their yellow hearts like stars on the hillsides. A beautiful bird banged into the window and fell to the ground while I was sitting at the desk. I went outside and picked it up. It pooped on me twice before I found a safe place to put it where I could keep an eye on it from the window. Half an hour later it flew away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sacred Tremor

Sacred Tremor
discover what moves you