"Dance until you shatter yourself." -Rumi

Saturday, July 31, 2010

YOGA/gymnastics



while i was at easton i taught yoga every morning at 7am and i maintained my own personal practice in the afternoons. there was a stack of wrestling mats which i used to practiced on. i re-connected to my gynmastics background and integrated some tumbling into my yoga flow. ...um, yes, i'm in my underwear. one of the lovely things about being at easton was that it was clothing optional-- you could wear as little or as much as you wanted.

2 comments:

  1. Then I'd say you're wearing too much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was, perhaps, a little overdressed. i like the idea of practicing yoga naked, but it's actually more comfortable for me to be wearing something when i practice.

    ReplyDelete

Sacred Tremor

Sacred Tremor
discover what moves you